1. Your years of experience in the business of recruitment?
2. Your recruitment procedure/ time-frame in recruitment and processing?
- Total of 30 days, from receipt of manpower demand up to deployment
3. Your terms for repatriation?
On repatriation during the probationary period, the following are the conditions:
- a. If the worker is subsequently repatriated due to lack of ability, the cost of return ticket of the worker, the VISA fee and other related expenses in connection to the repatriation are going to be to the account of the CLIENT.
- b. If the candidate was found medically unfit, JSCI will shoulder only the return ticket. However, other necessary expenses related to his repatriation should be borne by the CLIENT.
- c. If the worker decides to leave of his own volition with no just cause of his will to discontinue his service to the CLIENT, he committed violation of rules and regulations of the CLIENT, he was unable to perform duties, wrong documents submitted, the cost of repatriation such as airfare, processing costs, VISA Fees and other related expenses shall be to his account.
- d. If the repatriation was due to unjust cause, CLIENT will bear all the necessary expenses such as return air ticket, and other incidental expenses related to his repatriation.
- e. This item is applicable for items 1, 2, 3 and 4: The Service Fee is non-refundable. JSCI will provide a replacement candidate and will only charge processing cost.
4. Your number offices?
- We have two offices.
a. (Main office) 423 Magallanes St. Intramuros JS Building, Intramuros Manila
b. JS Cebu Office located at Bridgestone Building, D Jakosalem St., Cebu City
5. What industry are your areas of focus?
- Electronics, Manufacturing & Semiconductor
- Oil & Gas/ Refinery/ Petrochemical/ Petroleum/ Chemical/ Electro-Mechanical
- Airline/ Aviation
- Hospital/ Healthcare/ Medical
- Dredging & Shipyard (Building & Repair)
- Logistics/ Warehousing
- Construction (Infrastructure, building, roads, highways)
- Automotive, Transportation and Material moving/ distribution
- Architecture, & Engineering
- Computer & Information & Technology (IT) related
- Food Manufacturing
- Furniture & Related Products Manufacturing
- Aluminum Production and Processing
- Hotel & Restaurant
- Machinery Manufacturing
- Water Treatment & Desalination Plant
- Operation, Installation, Repair & Maintenance
- Education & Training
- Paper Manufacturing
- Printing & Related Support Services
- Protective Service/ Security
- Retail Trade/ Sales & Marketing
- Sales & marketing
- Arts, design, Entertainment, Music, Sports & Media
- Mining Machinery/ Manufacturing
- Advertising & Public Relations
- Amusement, Casino & Recreation
- Other industries
6. What are your means of sourcing?
- JS Website (www.js-contractor.com)
Affiliated internet portals
Networking through head-hunting/ legwork
Advertisement through print, radio and tv
Our branch office in Cebu
Our two (2) sister companies (First Champion and One World)
Words of mouth (good feedback and referrals from workers and clients)
Our contacts and satellite offices in Pangasinan northern part of the Philippines and Davao, Mindanao area